Career Management Center
Career Services for Students and Alumni
Welcome to the CSULB MBA Career Management Center web site. Career planning is an important part of a student’s MBA Program. As such, we want to work with students at all points in during their academic stay at CSULB in order to help them define and pursue their post-MBA career goals. CSULB’s MBA Career Management Center helps students examine their career objectives, identify resources, strategize opportunities, and make critical networking connections.
We also realize that staying current in your chosen career is critical. To that end, we are including a listing of professional organizations that you might find useful.
- Accounting: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- IMA - Institute of Management Accountants
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium
- Finance: Financial Management Association
- Information Systems: Association of Information Technology Professionals -- AITP
- HRM / Management: SA-M Society for Advancement of Management
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Marketing: Marketing Power - American Marketing Association
Major companies in a variety of business fields recruit CSULB students and graduates for internships and permanent employment. We keep our MBA Job Board current as positions are made available. You may contact our MBA Career Counselor Ms. Alaine Weiss at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you and encourage you to contact us with questions, feedback, and new ideas as to how we can better serve you.
CSULB’s MBA Career Management Center