Dean's Update, April 8, 2013
Reminder to Sign up to be a Commencement Marshal
Thanks to those faculty members who have let Margaret Williams know they will be attending the graduation ceremony on May 22 at 5:00 p.m. It is not too late to sign up! For all of those participating in the ceremony, if you have not done so already, please get your cap and gown order in to Margaret as soon as possible. If you have your own cap and gown and plan on participating, please let Margaret know this, too.
To date, 25 faculty members have signed up to be a Commencement Marshal, which is about 1/3 of our full-time faculty. That means there is a great opportunity to participate for the remaining 2/3 of the faculty!
I encourage you to sign up because it means a lot to the students and, while there is a bit of sadness to see the students we have worked with so closely graduate, it is also a good feeling to see how happy they are to reach this milestone and to be poised for whatever life will bring them next. Hope to see you at graduation!
In This Issue
- Reminder to Sign up to be a Commencement Marshal
- CBA's Melinda Smith Named University Employee of the Month
- Staff Announcements: New and Old Faces
- Our American Marketing Association Garners Honors at International Conference
- Progress Being Made on New Master of Science Programs
- Molina Healthcare-CSULB Internship Program Continues to Grow
- Ukleja Center Co-Sponsors Symposium on Ethical Challenges in Healthcare Reform
- Ukleja Center Presents Nell and John Wooden Ethics in Leadership Award to Former Governor George Deukmejian at the Leading the Ethical Organization Seminar
- Ukleja Center Partners with CSULB Office of Research and External Support to Provide Responsible Conduct of Research Workshop