CBA Spring 2014 Mandatory Transfer Advising Workshops
Welcome Spring 2014 CBA Transfers to "Business@ the Beach". The entire staff at the CBA Advising Center wishes you a smooth transition to CSULB!
To ensure that you begin your academic career successfully, we have scheduled Mandatory Transfer Advising Workshops for Spring 2014. You will have an “advising hold” and will not be able to register for Fall 2014 without attending this workshop. To sign-up for these workshops you must first register on our online appointment scheduler: Student Success System http://csulb.edu/cba/sss/students/. Please complete the following instructions to register:
- Put in your campus ID number and Full Name: First, middle initial, Last
- Enter your preferred email address and Confirm your Email
- Enter the phrase located in the box
- Click on Submit
You are now registered on CBA's Student Success System and will be able to sign-up for the Mandatory Transfer Advising Workshop. The Mandatory Transfer Workshops have been scheduled from February 11-21, 2014. Please sign-up for an early workshop date as they will fill up fast. If after you have attended the workshop and still have questions; please feel free to make an appointment with a CBA advisor using the same Student Success System. If you have any difficulty registering in our Student Success System, please come to the CBA Advising Center for assistance, we are located in CBA 100.
|Spring 2014 CBA Transfer Workshops|
|Tuesday||February 11||CBA 240||9:30 – 10:30 am|
|Tuesday||February 11||CBA 240||2:30 – 3:30 pm|
|Thursday||February 13||CBA 240||9:30 – 10:30 am|
|Thursday||February 13||CBA 240||2:30 – 3:30 pm|
|Friday||February 14||CBA 240||9:30 – 10:30 am|
|Friday||February 21||CBA 240||9:30 – 10:30 am|
|Friday||February 28||CBA 240||9:30 - 10:30 am|
To sign-up for the Transfer Workshops:
- Click Register (if this is your first time using the system) or log-in with your credentials. (Please note: The login is not the same as your MyCSULB/BeachBoard.)
- Click the "Events" link at the top.
- Click "RSVP" under the appropriate workshop you would like to choose.
These workshops are presented with one goal in mind: Your academic success as an upper division transfer student at CSULB.
A sample of the topics covered in the workshop includes the following:
- General Education requirements
- Upper division CBA requirements
- CSULB & CBA academic support
- Must Do's
Your CBA Advisors and I look forward to seeing you at the workshops. We want to ensure that your academic experience at CSULB is the very best!