- AACSB Home
- Office of Accreditation
- Contact Information
- AACSB Report
- Strategic Planning
- Faculty Qualifications
- FQ Task Force
- Intellectual Contribution Guideline
- Professional Contribution Guideline
- Faculty Qualification Definition and Standard
- Table 15-1 Faculty Sufficiency and Qualification Reports
- Faculty Activity Report
- IC Task Force
- Journal Rankings
- Journal Publication Records
- CBA Research Colloquia
- Faculty Vita & Publication Records
- Faculty Sufficiency
- Assurance of Learning and Teaching
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.